Music is good medication.

So lately, I've been getting sick a lot. Maybe it's because of my lack of rest this past semester everything is pretty much catching up to me right now, which stinks. I gotta take care of myself more, like work out, eat well, sleep early - basically live a healthy lifestyle. This will be one of my new year's resolutions. Hopefully I can keep it.

Although I've been under the weather, one of the things that makes me feel better is MUSIC! There is this 15-year Filipina girl, Charice Pempengco, who recently appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show. Oh my gosh - the girl can SING. Here's a video of her singing one of my fave songs - Listen (I think she owns the song here and does it better than Beyonce)



I'm officially a fan. Teehee.

Now off to sleep since I'm actually trying to sleep early and feel better.

1 comment:

myrrh said...

happy new year ate em!