My poor Edward...again.

Someone hit my car again while it was parked in the school garage sometime yesterday! I thought everything was going to be ok because that person left a note with a phone number on my windshield. I didn't want to call him/her last night because it was too late, so I decided to call this morning. Turns out, it was a fake number! How rude. I was quite upset so I filed a police report at school. Hopefully my family's insurance doesn't go up. This really stinks. 2 hit-and-runs in one year on my car...while it was parked.

*sigh*

2 comments:

sharyl said...

mahn, that sucks. i guess coz u got a nice car and everybody wants a piece of it. or something. maybe your parking structure has security cameras and try if you can find the person who hit you.

Angie said...

what a jerk! i hope the damage wasn't too bad. aww... poor Edward.