10 days later

As much as I did not want school to start, the first week wasn't so bad. I might actually like all my professors. Then again, I might be speaking too soon. We'll see how this semester progresses.

I haven't really updated so I'll just write a lil something. Last Friday, I went to Melting Pot for my friend's birthday. It was my first time eating there I definitely want to go back again. The one I went to was in Arlington, and it wasn't a huge restaurant like Cheesecake factory or anything - it was middle-sized, but had a cozy atmosphere. One of the reasons why I enjoyed the place was because it brings an unconventional way of dining - cooking your own meat in a pot! The cheese fondue appetizer and dessert chocolate fondue was delicious. I'm making myself crave for Melting Pot by just thinking and typing about it. Just check out their website and see for yourself.

2 comments:

sharyl said...

hmmm. ive never been to the melting pot... sounds like a good place to go for Valentines...

i2castillo said...

hello em.... jst dropping by...