My poor Edward

Last night, probably during class, someone hit the side bumper of my car and scratched it up pretty badly. I assume it was the idiot parked next to me. I didn't notice it until I got home because I was in a hurry from class to get in my car and away from the cold. I was really, really upset though - 'cause its my car! Grrr. I'm still kinda mad about it, but at least I wasn't in the car and it could have been worse.

The funny thing was, earlier before going to class - my friend told me about her hit-and-run situation too. And a few hours later, I ended up having a hit-and-run situation.

And tonight, I almost got in a car accident. I was driving on Fairfax County Parkway since I wanted some Wendy's. Out of nowhere, I saw this car spin out, and good thing I had time to veer off to the right side of the road, as other cars did or else that would've been quite a mess. Thank you Lord for keeping me safe!

3 comments:

sharyl said...

whoa em! careful out there! i'm glad you're okay. and i'm sorry about ur car...

ps: and sorry for not IMing back... i forgot to turn it off when we left the house.

Angie said...

i'm glad you're alive and well, em!!

don't worry about Edward... he can be fixed. But it sucks all the same.

anyway, i was stuck in traffic for and hour and a half last night.. and i wasn't even halfway home. the roads were so bad.

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I already have 2 hits on my car... don't u hate it?!