Teeeeeeeth!

I went to the dentist today to get some deep cleaning done + re-fillings and the whole process went well because I did not feel a single thing. However, the whole right side of my mouth was numb as numb could be and I didn't like that feeling so I took a nap when I got home and when I woke up, I felt the pain! I have to get the other side done next week on Friday afternoon so that's gonna be interesting since I have to be at church afterwards so hopefully the numbness will go away by night. After all the deep cleaning and fillings, I have to visit an oral surgeon because I need to get all four of my wisdom teeth taken out. I'm aiming for the week of Thanksgiving, because 1. School vacation starts on that Tuesday before Thanksgiving 2. I absolutely cannot afford to miss any day of school and 3. I'd rather get it done on Thanksgiving over Christmas. I guess I'll just have to eat a lot before Thanksgiving and after since I most likely will be having only soup. How sad...

No comments: