Yum yum for my tum tum.


I was reading the Washington Post food section this morning, and there was an article called Cupcake Wars. For 6 weeks, the Post will be taste-testing cupcakes from various places around the DC-Metro area and give them ratings. Check out the link. I will be following that for sure.

There is also another cupcake site, http://delleicious.blogspot.com/ which looks pretty darn awesome. They have info on cupcake spots in DC! I never realized there were so many cupcake places in the area. Cupcakes are taking over. As my cousin shirt says...


In short, after looking at Delleicious and Ate Sharyl's blog, I am craving cupcakes. I wonder if we have any cupcakes on campus...

2 comments:

sharyl said...

ooohhhhhh i want that shirt!!! i gotta have that shirt!! tell where to get it!! hahahah, so i probably sound like a mad woman wanting a shirt.

go to cakelove for some yummy cupcakes. eat some for me too!

sharyl said...

oh i guess cakelove wasn't a favorite... hehehe.