Testimonies

In the past 2 weeks, I was blessed to hear 6 testimonies. The first 3, I heard from Epic, a weekly Bible study I am now attending at school and the last 3, I heard from our Revival services (I shall blog about this soon) we just had at church this past weekend.

It fills my heart with joy to hear what God is doing in people's lives and how He works in each person differently. God works in many, mysterious, and marvelous ways. Sometimes, He places us in and brings us out from various situations in life to draw us closer to Him, so that we can know who He is in our life, and so that we can follow the plan that He has for us. No matter what kind of circumstance you are in, God has some way to lead you out of it and let you learn from it. When I listened to these testimonies, I felt like God was speaking to me too...

God is good.

1 comment:

sharyl said...

hahah! i think the kids enjoyed eating the cookies more than anything. and yay! t-shirts by ems!