Video game pianist

This guy is AMA-ZA-ZING! I wish I could play piano like him. Check out his site.



My friend, who gave me the link to this guy, gave me the sheet music for the Super Mario Underwater theme which begins around 2:10 on the youtube video. I'm going to attempt to play it, so we'll see how that goes. It sounds so bright and relaxing...haha. Plus, it'd be cool to know how to play a random song like that.

Okay - now back to studying, and listening to the music on videogamepianist.com.

3 comments:

sharyl said...

okay em, just make sure your mouth is not hanging open like this guy. hahhaha!

anyway, kuya frankie's talking about Vegas next weekend... guess what they have there? BODIES EXHIBIT! hahahah!

sharyl said...

awww man... yeah better get it checked out, coz "you shouldve had them taken out when you were a teenager!" hahahha. u dont wanna hear that from ur dentist. hahahah.

sharyl said...

thanks em! we're not that near the fires but it sure is smokey and ashy outside.