Why Did I Get Married?


Haha, no...I am not married! It is the title of Tyler Perry's latest movie featuring Tyler Perry himself, Janet Jackson, Sharon Leal (from Dream Girls), and Jill Scott (love her music!). I've seen 2 of his movies: The Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Madea's Family Reunion. Both contained the right amount of humor and drama. I enjoy watching Perry's movies because of the way his characters are able to handle and learn from the situations they face. Anyone can relate to the storylines.

Basically, Why Did I Get Married? is about 4 married couples, who are also very close friends and the problems they face with their spouses. Talk about drama! Ahhhh the things they go through - let's just say if I was Jill Scott's character, I would've probably kicked some major hubby-butt. I would go into detail, but I don't want to give away the movie. So can I just say "Love conquers all"? I loved Why Did I Get Married? and I recommend that you go see it.

This movie also made me wonder how my friends and I would be like in the future when and if we all get married! Haha, I know it's a long way from now, but I know 2 Ates that are already married. I wonder who's going to be next.

Not me of course...lol.

2 comments:

sharyl said...

oh em em you're so funny! hahahha! but yeah, reading is good for you. im not much into that "Twilight" thing, but i do like FBI, conspiracy, women kickin' butt kinda stuff. which is what i got from Barnes... but havent read it yet. (coz i decided to make a crocheted scarf for Leann's bear named Doley from the Dole Plantation in Hawaii)

LOL>. i dunno why im telling u all this... but yeah, keep reading! i miss u em!

Mr. Nice Guy said...

watch out! you might be next! you never know!!!!!